- APMG considers the responsible use of personal information to be of vital importance. APMG is committed to respecting your privacy.
- In general, you can visit APMG website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
- However there are times when we may need information from you such as when you register for events, or memberships, for billing purposes, or in connection with community postings such as message boards or feedback to us or to receive information from us.
- This information may include your name, home or business address and e-mail address.
- APMG will seek to let you know before we collect any personal information from you over the Internet.
- Personal information about you will only be collected when knowingly and voluntarily submitted.
- Any information collected will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed in any other way. APMG will seek your permission to send you further communications at the time you provide us with your personal information.
- If at any time after submitting your personal information to APMG you would no longer like to receive information from us, simply follow the ‘unsubscribe’ directions at the end of any e-mail communications you receive.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect server logs.
- The statistics and log files may be preserved indefinitely and used at any time and in any way necessary to prevent security breaches and to ensure the integrity of the information supplied by APMG.
- In general on APMG websites, IP addresses (the Internet address of a computer) are logged to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous.
- We analyse this data for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of our site users are visiting and how long they spend there.
- We do not link your IP addresses to anything personally identifiable to you.
- When APMG receives information about your session or about you, we may also use it for research or to improve our site and the services we offer you.
Cookie information is not stored by APMG .
- Once APMG receives information from you via e-mail or any other means, the information is in a secure environment.
- Your personal information will not be released unless APMG believes in good faith that the law requires it or your permission is granted.
- APMG strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and periodically updates its security measures in light of current technologies.
- You need to be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet.
- APMG cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any personal information you submit to our sites.
- If you have concerns in this regard, APMG has other ways of obtaining and providing information.
- Normal mail and telephone facilities are available.
- The APMG sites contains links to Web Sites operated by third parties.
- These links are meant for your convenience only.
- Links to third party sites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these sites.
- Visitors to those sites should refer to their separate privacy policies and practices.