- Scott is a consultant who coordinates APMG’s work on the PSI CAP 3D Project
- Scott is Executive Director of the HIV Foundation Thailand
- One of his current specialities is city-based approaches to HIV among key affected populations
- He has extensive experience in the design and management of prevention, treatment, care and support services for people with, and affected by HIV
- His work spans senior management, policy and service development across government and non-government organisations
- Scott has managed community care services for the AIDS Council of New South Wales and HIV positive living services for the Australian Federation of AIDS Organisations
- He has also worked as a Policy Analyst in the AIDS Bureau of the NSW Health Department and directed HIV services at the Queensland AIDS Council
Mona Sheikh Mahmud
- Mona is APMG’s Civil Society Capacity Development Coordiantor and is based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Mona has a Masters in Medical Science (Public Health) and a Degree in Commerce in Accounting.
- Mona has extensive experience in the management of civil society organisations – having managed MERCY Malaysia, supervising their program of work in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- She has also been Head of Capacity Development at the Malaysian AIDS Council (MAC), Malaysia’s peak AIDS NGO, managing NSEP sites in Malaysia and coordinating capcity development programs.
- Mona currently provides technical suppoirt for MAC in its role as Principal Recipient of a Global Fund Round 10 grant.
APMG supports the HIV Foundation Thailand and assists it to carry out work among the populations most affected by HIV in Thailand and in the region.