APMG is based in Sydney and has offices in Bangkok and Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
We have a North America Coordinator based in Washington and a Manager of Community Strengthening based in Kuala Lumpur. Our core staff at present consists of:
- Dave Burrows and Lou McCallum, Directors
- Nikki Teggelove, General Manager
- Scott Berry, Regional Coordinator, Asia Pacific
- Mona Sheikh Mahmud, Manager of Community Strengthening
- Aisuluu Bolotbaeva, Regional Coordinator, Central Asia
- Danielle Parsons, Regional Coordinator, North America
- Kerri Breeden, Finance and Administration Manager
- Amber McQugh, Project Officer
This core team is supported by an extensive network of consultants.
AIDS Projects Management Group is an organisation with a global outreach. We have offices in Sydney, Bangkok and Bishkek and representatives and group members in many other regions.